Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Divine Direction part 2

Recently I have found this verse to be very inspiring in regards to direction. 2 Thess 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance". The will of God is revealed here, that we would be in a place were there is a personal revelation of the unconditional love of God. From this communion we are commissioned in the right motivation. We are God conscious not just task oriented. Lam 3:24-26 "I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord". Commune with the living God in thanksgiving and your eyes and ears will be opened to His burden and His way.

No comments: